Saturday 25 September 2010

Late Night Gala


Danny Buckler introduced:

Ian Keable
Who performed his usual polished act, with some additional current and cutting remarks, very funny and very magical as always.

Steve Hewlett
This is the second time I've seen Steve, the first time he was really funny, tonight he was hilarious, some excellent comedy lines.

Yogane
A themed act with costume changes, a few fumbles but on the whole okay, a rather sexy act.

The Great Nardini
As always these two deliver, I can't remember how many times vie now seen the act, but every time it's as funny as the first time. I don't think I'll ever tire of this wonderful routine.

As for Danny as compere, what can I say except he was brilliant, his humour was current cutting and most importantly darn funny. He should become a permanent fixture to the IBM. By far the best emcee this week.

- Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment